15 Signs that you are addicted to Linux
Here are 15 signs that you are addicted to Linux…
- You bring a live CD with you whenever you’ll be using a computer away from your house.
- You subscribe to a Linux magazine such as Linux Journal, Linux Mag, or Linux Format
- Every time a friend or relative complains about their computer being slow due to spyware, adware and viruses, you tell them to install Linux.
- You want a Penguin for a pet.
- You understand what the command “mv windows /dev/null” means.
- Your home page is http://www.google.com/linux
- You subscribe to my RSS feed.
- You own a RTFM coffee mug.
- You participate in System Administrator Appreciation Day.
- You hang out on Freenode.
- You are a member of a local Linux User Group.
- You have installed Linux on your mom and dads computers.
- You know the African definition of the word Ubuntu.
- You know who Linus Torvalds is.
- You know who Hans Reiser is, and what he is accused of.
Can you think of anymore? Leave a comment and share with everyone.
Popularity: 6% [?]
Tagged with: Linux
Filed under: Linux
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!